Leon Victor de Queiroz Barbosa is Professor of Political Science at Federal University of Campina Grande, where coordinates the area of Political Science in the department of Social Sciences. He is also deputy coordinator of the Master Program in Political Science at the same institution. As a researcher, he’s member of the Center of Legislative Studies (Federal University of Minas Gerais) and of the PRAETOR – Study Group of Judiciary, Politics and Society (Federal University of Pernambuco).
- Prof. Eleonora Lozano confirmed participation in Lawle-EPRG 2017
- Prof. Keiichi Yamazaki confirmed participation in Lawle-EPRG 2017
- CALL FOR PAPERS AND BOOK-LAUNCH PROPOSALS
- CHAMADA PARA SUBMISSÃO DE TRABALHOS E PROPOSTAS DE LANÇAMENTO DE LIVROS
- Justice Reynaldo S. da Fonseca confirmed participation in LAWLE 2017
- Follow Lawle on WordPress.com